The Carlsberg Azerbaijan Company offers students and those who have recently graduated from universities a salaried internship and the job opportunity after graduation.
3rd year and older students (including masters and postgraduates) of the full-time department can undertake an internship at Carlsberg Azerbaijan. Students are offered to conclude an employment agreement (with a certain probationary period). After internship is over, interns with strong performance may be offered permanent employment subject to their experience and specialty (as well as available jobs in the Company).
Benefits of an internship:
The internship at Carlsberg Azerbaijan is
– the opportunity to get a rare and crucial experience in the specialty
– the opportunity to improve the professional and personal skills
– the opportunity to get a highly desirable job, along with higher education
– the opportunity to participate in the real projects of a group of high profile professionals
An internship at Carlsberg Azerbaijan can be your first smart move towards a dream career!
Information concerning participation in the internship program
Required specialties and description of responsibilities:
- Business Development Department (Analytics)
- Information gathering, describing and modelling of business processes
- Performance analysis and development of proposals for process optimization
- Preparation of a comparative analysis of the Company's activities
- Preparation of presentations for the management and customers
- Economic education
- Communication skills and educated speech
- Education in Journalism, Marketing or Business Administration
General requirements for candidates:
– 3rd year and older students
– fluent Azerbaijani & Russian (speaking and writing), preference to be given to the candidates with knowledge of English
– high level of social skills
– good command of MS Office package (Word, Excel)
How to take part in?
Persons wishing to take part in the selection for the Summer Internship Program of the Carlsberg Azerbaijan Company (Assessment and Testing Center) can upload their CV by following the link until March 15, 2024.
The CV must indicate the university you study at, your specialty, skills and work experience (if any).