- Short and long-term business strategies and tactics to effectively support commercialization, profit margin and business plan objectives for assigned product line.
- Marketing/business plan development, communication strategy and execution, financial management, project management, and marketing budget administration
- Initiation of the launch of new products in accordance with the agreed annual brand plans
- Determination of the need for marketing research, coordination of methodology with Brand and Research Managers
- Analyzing of all available information, such as brand developments, consumer trends etc
- Higher education - marketing / economic / financial
- At least 1 year of experience in the marketing department (preferably in a large FMCG company)
- Fluency in Azeri & English language
- Ability to work with databases, with a large number of figures and information
- Have skills in all methods and tools of brand promotion through media channels and sales channels
- Have strong knowledge in marketing, sales and finance
- Effective project management
- Effective planning and reporting skills
- High organizational and communication skills.
- A confident user of MS Office (Excel, Power Point)
- High activity and efficiency
- Analytical mind
- Good organizational, communication and oratorical skills.
- Focus on results.
- Ability to work in multitasking mode
- Willingness to independently master new skills. Self-motivated
If you meet the above profile and would like to apply for this exciting and challenging opportunity please apply by forwarding your CV to HR_CV@carlsberg.az. Please include the job title in the email subject line, otherwise it will not be concidered.