- preparation of an operational plan for brewing, filtration and bottling
- decrease the OOS level in the company's warehouses;
- coordination of production planning when launching new products;
- planning supplies of imported products;
- maintaining operational reporting, compiling tables and diagrams necessary for analysis and steady operation.
Requirements for candidates:
- Higher mathematical / economic / technical education
- At least 1 year experience in the structure of logistics or production planning and optimization.
Knowledge and skills:
- Fluency in Azerbaijani, Russian, English (preferably);
- Knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel);
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to work in multitasking mode.
If you meet the foregoing requirements and would like to apply for this interesting and at the same time difficult job, please send your resume to HR_CV@carlsberg.az with the name of the vacancy in the subject line.
Deadline for applications: Friday, December 13, 2019.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.