Company offer: Career opportunities, competitive compensation package (annual base salary + bonuses according to company policy) & social package (medical insurance, limited mobile communication, service bus, food, etc.).
Location: Shemakha Highway, Khirdalan.
Preparation of daily reports on the dynamics of secondary and primary sales in various slices (packaging, brand, SKU, sales channel, geography, sales structure, distributor, etc.) and horizons (MTD, YTD), comparison with targets and indicators of previous periods
- Analysis of key sales indicators:
Preparation of an analytical slice (secondary sales volumes, distribution, active customer base, etc.) broken down by channels and geography as part of CPM/S&MM meetings, as well as other analytical reports at the request of the head
- Goal setting and closing bonus cards of the trading team:
Setting goals for employees of the Sales Department (setting sales plans in kind, distribution goals, an active customer base, etc.) according to approved KPIs; summing up the results (including intermediate ones) of the KPIs performed by the trading team for the timely and logically justified calculation and payment of the bonus part of wages. Monitoring the productivity of field staff in the Sales Department, informing management
- Participation in cross-functional projects aimed at developing a sales system
- Fulfilment of other orders and tasks determined by the immediate supervisor as part of the duties
- Immediate informing the immediate supervisor of any violations identified in the work of the department
- Degree in Mathematics/Economics/Finances
- Knowledge of Azerbaijani and Russian, upper-intermediate English
- At least 1 year experience in FMCG Sector
- Advanced user of MSOffice (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Advanced user of VBA programming language
- Knowledge of POWERBI at the advanced user level
Knowledge and skills:
- Fundamentals of economics and statistical analysis;
- Information processing methods using modern technical means of communication;
- Skills in effective planning (forecasting) and sales analysis;
- Mechanism for promoting products in sales channels and supply chain links;
- Methods for assessing the effectiveness of commercial equipment;
- Principles of design reporting;
- Skills for effective presentation;
- High activity and promptness;
- Analytical mindset, attention to detail
- Stress resistance
- Literate speech
- Sociability, responsibility
- Readiness for multitasking
- Readiness for irregular working hours.
If you meet the foregoing requirements and would like to apply for this interesting and at the same time difficult job, please send your resume to HR_CV@carlsberg.az with the name of the vacancy in the subject line.
Deadline for applications: Friday, November 01, 2019. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.