Company offer: Career opportunities, competitive compensation package (annual base salary + bonuses according to Company policy) & social package (medical insurance, limited mobile communication, service, food, etc.).
Location: Shamakha Highway, Khirdalan city.
Key job responsibilities:
Formation of daily reports on the dynamics of secondary and primary sales in various cross-sections and levels, comparison with targets and indicators of previous periods
- Analysis of key sales indicators:
Formation of analytical breakdown by channels, as well as other analytical reports at the request of the head
- Setting goals for employees in the sales department according to approved KPIs; summing up the results (including intermediate ones) of the KPIs implementation by the trading team. Monitoring the performance of field staff in the sales department, informing management
- Participation in cross-functional projects aimed at developing a sales system
- Fulfillment of other orders and tasks determined by the immediate supervisor as part of the duties
- Immediate informing the supervisor of any violations identified in the work of the department
- Degree in Mathematics/Economics/Finances
- Knowledge of Azerbaijani and Russian, English - upper intermediate;
- At least 1 year experience in the FMCG sector
- Advanced user of MSOffice (Excel, PowerPoint),
- VBA programming language,
- Advanced user of POWERBI
Knowledge and skills:
- basics of economics and statistical analysis;
- information processing methods using modern technical means of communication;
- effective planning (forecasting) and sales analysis skills;
- mechanism for promoting products in sales channels and supply chain;
- methods for assessing the effectiveness of commercial equipment;
- principles of project reporting;
- effective presentation skills;
- active and prompt;
- analytical mindset, attention to details
- stress resistance
- literate speech
- sociability, responsibility
- readiness for multitasking
- readiness for irregular working hours.
If you meet the foregoing requirements and would like to apply for this interesting and at the same time difficult job, please send your resume to HR_CV@carlsberg.az with the name of the vacancy in the subject line.
Deadline for applications: Friday, November 01, 2019.
Please note that only a limited number of candidates will be invited for an interview.