1. Researches: organizes systematic collection of data, necessary for making decisions related to the Company’s marketing strategy. Controls the process of conducting researches in the field conditions, focus groups; development of questionnaires, survey forms and other documents which include the results of the surveys, tests and etc.;
2. Assortment management: analyzes CBAZ assortment effectiveness, defines vulnerabilities /opportunities for the optimization. Calculates business cases on launching new products, cost optimization, delisting and etc. Maintains data actuality in global systems;
3. Planning, budgeting and forecasting: Engages in the developing of annual and strategic marketing plans. Manage the budget for conducting research, also control duly payments and prepare financial reports;
4. Analyzes data and give data, necessary for the defining of CBAZ marketing strategy (macroeconomic indicators, market performance, segmentation, consumer trends, competitors activity, supply, paying capacity and etc).
Requirements for candidates:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Fluency in Azeri, English, Russian languages;
- A confident user of PC (including specialized programs such as SPPS or Pulsar), MS Office;
- Good organizational, communication and oratorical skills;
- Focus on results;
- Ability to work in multitasking mode;
- Willingness to independently master new skills;
If you meet the above profile and would like to apply for this exciting and challenging opportunity please apply by forwarding your CV to HR_CV@carlsberg.az. Please include the job title in the email subject line.