Supervise the work of electronic engineers, mechatronics and programmers to ensure the most efficient operation of equipment with the minimum possible labour and material costs
- Secondary technical education
- Knowledge of Azerbaijani and Russian, upper-intermediate English;
- Work experience as a leader at least 3 years
- Advanced user of MS Office
Knowledge and skills:
- Leader and teamwork skills,
- High motivation,
- Quick solution of tasks set,
- Ability to plan, prioritize work,
- Desire to develop,
- Experience in leading a group of engineers,
- Stress resistance
- Literate speech
- Sociability, responsibility
- Readiness for multitasking
- Readiness for irregular working hours.
If you meet the foregoing requirements and would like to apply for this interesting and at the same time difficult job, please send your resume to HR_CV@carlsberg.az with the name of the vacancy in the subject line.
Deadline for applications: November 01, 2019. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.