Key job responsibilities:
- Acting as a single point of contact, accepting and processing support requests
- Responding to a wide range of support requests, providing information to fulfill requests or resolve them.
- Investigation and diagnostics as the first line support, and prompt distribution of unresolved issues as needed:
- Windows workplace support for OS, software and hardware
- Video conferencing support
- Canon, HP and Epson printers' support
- Office 365 apps support
- Office network support
- Keeping records, informing users about the process, and providing the appropriate parties with the information on the measures taken.
Requirements for candidates:
- Higher or secondary technical education (preferably)
- At least 1 year of work experience in IT
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and Russian; English – ability to read technical documentation
- Knowledge of basic networking
- Knowledge of network and system management tools
- Knowledge of the methods of operational fault diagnosis involving the Company's computers and office equipment
- Diligence and proactivity
If you meet the abovementioned requirements and want to apply for this position, please send your CV here, indicating the expected salary.
Deadline for applications is September 30, 2022.
Please note that only a restricted number of candidates will be invited for an interview.