- Monitoring of retail outlets (monitoring in different areas: compliance with planograms of product layout, share of products on our and competitors' shelves, availability of products at a retail outlet, monitoring of product prices, availability of POSM materials at a retail outlet, etc.);
- Entering monitoring results into a special program via the communicator;
- Collection of information about retail outlets (availability of the necessary equipment at the retail outlet, the ability to install equipment, etc.);
- Inventory of equipment at retail outlets;
- Compliance with the routes and implementation of the plan of visits to retail outlets;
- Fulfillment of the goals set for monitoring of retails outlets.
Requirements for candidates:
- At least 1 year experience as a supervisor, sales representative, merchandiser in FMCG-companies;
- Higher education;
- Confident user of EXCEL, PowerPoint, working experience in databases;
- Willingness to travel;
- Having a car;
- Independence, responsibility, honesty, scrupulousness, determination, friendliness, ability to express thoughts clearly and correctly.
Knowledge and skills:
- Service contract employment for 3 months, with an option to renew it;
- Working hours: 5-day working week (FROM TUESDAY TO SATURDAY);
- Professional education;
If you meet the foregoing requirements and would like to apply for this interesting and at the same time difficult job, please send your resume to HR_CV@carlsberg.az with the name of the vacancy in the subject line.
Deadline for applications: Friday, February 14, 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.